1-12/250 Hull Road, Mooroolbark
$572,000 - $584,000
Off-The-Plan Opportunity with FHOG & Home Builder Eligibility
***Eligible buyers can enjoy huge stamp duty savings for purchasing off-the-plan, PLUS the Home Builder Grant of $15,000 (until 31/03/2021) and the First Home Owner Grant of $10,000.***
A showcase of leading design and unrivalled quality, these boutique townhouses are available to purchase off-the-plan (construction has commenced with expected completion in April 2021). Buyers can choose from a versatile range of 2 and 3 bedroom options with either double or triple storey layouts. Each home has an emphasis on urban luxury with modern interiors incorporating sleek stone benches, timber flooring and premium stainless-steel appliances. For ease of living, free-flowing lounge and dining areas open to a private outdoor terrace and/or balcony, while well-zoned sleeping arrangements are complemented by beautifully appointed bathrooms. Meticulous attention to detail throughout each home will create a refined setting to enjoy for years to come.
Located for convenience in the heart of Mooroolbark, this landmark development delivers a lifestyle opportunity like no other. An abundance of amenities are on the doorstep including shops, eateries and parkland as well as a comprehensive bus and train network. A plethora of primary and secondary schools are also easily accessible.
Townhouse 1 & 12: double storey with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & double garage - $680,000 to $685,000
Townhouse 2-4 & 8-11 : triple storey with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus powder room & single garage - $572,000 to $584,000
Townhouse 6 & 7: triple storey with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus powder room & double garage - $690,000 to $695,000
Buy now to enjoy stamp duty savings and the opportunity to see your state-of-the-art home take shape in this sought-after neighbourhood.
For a full list of inclusions, please contact Simon Bismark on 0415 556 186 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Yeow Lim on 0411 139 548 or email@example.com.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has