1-12/250 Hull Road, Mooroolbark
Off-The-Plan Opportunity with FHOG & Home Builder Eligibility
***Eligible buyers can enjoy huge stamp duty savings for purchasing off-the-plan, PLUS the Home Builder Grant of $25,000 and the First Home Owner Grant of $10,000.***
A showcase of leading design and unrivalled quality, these boutique townhouses are available to purchase off-the-plan (construction has commenced with expected completion in April 2021). Buyers can choose from a versatile range of 2 and 3 bedroom options with either double or triple storey layouts. Each home has an emphasis on urban luxury with modern interiors incorporating sleek stone benches, timber flooring and premium stainless-steel appliances. For ease of living, free-flowing lounge and dining areas open to a private outdoor terrace and/or balcony, while well-zoned sleeping arrangements are complemented by beautifully appointed bathrooms. Meticulous attention to detail throughout each home will create a refined setting to enjoy for years to come.
Located for convenience in the heart of Mooroolbark, this landmark development delivers a lifestyle opportunity like no other. An abundance of amenities are on the doorstep including shops, eateries and parkland as well as a comprehensive bus and train network. A plethora of primary and secondary schools are also easily accessible.
Buy now to enjoy stamp duty savings and the opportunity to see your state-of-the-art home take shape in this sought-after neighbourhood.
For a full list of inclusions, please contact Simon Bismark on 0415 556 186 or email@example.com, or Yeow Lim on 0411 139 548 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.