1-12/250 Hull Road, Mooroolbark
$582,000 - $594,000
Brand new, and ready to move in soon!
1-12/250 HULL ROAD, MOOROOLBARK
***Eligible buyers can enjoy the First Home Owner Grant of $10,000.***
A showcase of leading design and unrivalled quality, these boutique townhouses are available to purchase (construction nearly completed with expected completion in July 2021). Each home has an emphasis on urban luxury with modern interiors incorporating sleek stone benches, timber flooring and premium stainless-steel appliances. For ease of living, free-flowing lounge and dining areas open to a private outdoor terrace and/or balcony, while well-zoned sleeping arrangements are complemented by beautifully appointed bathrooms. Meticulous attention to detail throughout each home will create a refined setting to enjoy for years to come.
Located for convenience in the heart of Mooroolbark, this landmark development delivers a lifestyle opportunity like no other. An abundance of amenities are on the doorstep including shops, eateries and parkland as well as a comprehensive bus and train network. A plethora of primary and secondary schools are also easily accessible.
Townhouse 2, 8, 10 & 11: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus powder room & single garage - $582,000 to $594,000
Buy now to secure a brand new home in this highly sought-after neighbourhood.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are strictly by registration only. Please contact the agent first to
• register your attendance
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has