108/569 Whitehorse Road, Mitcham
$450,000 - $490,000
Perfect for First Home Buyers, Downsizers or Investors
Located in the very heart of Mitcham, this stunning two-bedroom apartment is just the thing for those seeking a carefree lifestyle. Through secure intercom entry, the home welcomes with an expansive open-plan living/dining domain, adjoined by a modern kitchen featuring substantial meal preparation space and high quality stainless-steel appliances. Astoundingly spacious, the master bedroom is equipped with built-in storage and a sleek ensuite, while the second bedroom is serviced by the stylish main bathroom. Adding to a long list of impressive inclusions are secure basement parking and storage, air conditioning, European laundry and a private balcony for entertaining/relaxation. Walking distance to Mitcham Station and Britannia Mall, this urban offering is also convenient to Eastland, EastLink, parks and schools.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.