1 Eskdale Drive, Croydon Hills
Well Presented & Well Located!
Located within a quiet, leafy and desired street in Croydon Hills we have on offer this well updated and spacious home perfect for all!
This property consists of two large living areas with one being an open living, kitchen and dining area which integrates to a sliding door, leading to a decking and expansive backyard perfect for entertaining. Kitchen equipped with gas cooktop, rangehood, oven and a dishwasher.
Four bedrooms plus a study/fifth bedroom encompass the home. Master with ensuite and built-in robe while the remaining bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes and serviced by the central bathroom.
Other property features include; floorboards throughout, double remote car garage, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling system, spacious backyard, and plenty of off street parking.
A fabulous location just metres from Candlebark Walk Reserve, Lake and trails provides the ultimate Croydon Hills experience. Accessing buses, McAdam Square shops and eateries, Croydon Hills and Good Shepherd Primary Schools, Luther College and Yarra Valley Grammar within minutes. An easy commute to Croydon Main Street and Train Station, Eastland and the EastLink freeway. Inspection is a must!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.