2/747 Waverley Road, Glen Waverley
2 bedroom unit in prime location
Set well back from the street in a delightful 4-unit complex, the residence allows for easy living and offers a welcoming lounge room that's flooded with natural light and accompanied by a functional kitchen with adjoining dining zone. The two bedrooms both benefit from built-in-robes and are serviced by a family bathroom with separate shower and bath, dual access toilet plus a laundry with direct access to the low-maintenance courtyard - ideal for summer BBQs with friends. Comfortably appointed with ducted heating, split system air conditioning, single garage plus a second car space. Perfectly placed whatever your lifestyle desires, in the Brentwood Secondary Catchment, near Glen Waverley South Primary, Mount View Primary, Caulfield Grammar, The Glen Shopping Centre, buses, trains, Jells Park plus Monash and EastLink Freeways.
-The carpet in the living areas will be replaced prior to the commencement of the tenancy
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.