4 Rosine Court, Doncaster
Renovated Home with Spectacular Views!
Located within a quiet court in the heart of Doncaster we have on offer this spacious, well presented, and renovated home with spectacular views that will blow your mind!
Light, bright, and full of natural light this property consists of new timber floors throughout, two living areas with one being an open plan living, kitchen and dining area which integrates to an expansive balcony with 180-degree city views perfect for entertaining guests and families. The well-appointed kitchen is newly renovated and equipped with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
Four generous sized bedrooms encompass the property. Master fully equipped with a walk-in robe and ensuite while the remaining three bedrooms, all with built-in robe are serviced by the central bathroom with separate toilet.
Other property features include; gas ducted heating, split system heating and cooling, single car port, plenty of off-street parking space, and a generous backyard.
Situated within walking distance of Macedon Square shops and cafes, bus services and Timber Ridge Reserve and only minutes to Westfield Shoppingtown, the Park + Ride, the Eastern Freeway and schools, it's not one to miss!
PLEASE NOTE *EXCLUSIONS*– Double Car Garage and Basement Storage is excluded from the lease.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.