55 Kerrimuir Street, Box Hill North
Low Maintenance Luxe
Located in sought-after Box Hill North, a stunning designer renovation has transformed this humble three-bedroom abode into a modern showpiece. On a prime corner site of 375sqm (approx.) with landscaped gardens and remote garaging, no expense has been spared bringing this masterful creation to life.
With an intuitive use of space and light throughout, the practical floorplan caters for a luxurious lifestyle also suitable for the relaxed entertainer. Graced with timber floors and a cosy gas fireplace, the central living/dining area is open-plan, bookended by a gourmet kitchen and alfresco. Enjoying a sunny, northerly aspect, decking provides the perfect setting for any summer soiree with views over the surrounding streetscape.
Bedrooms are well-appointed with plush carpets and substantial built-in storage, they share two bathrooms, main with floor-to-ceiling tiles and the other with laundry provision. Additional comforts include gas ducted heating and air conditioning.
Adding to the allure, the home’s immediate vicinity is hugely popular with families, afforded unrivalled proximity to Kerrimuir Primary School and prized zoning for Blackburn High. Parks, public transport and shops are within easy walking distance, while Eastern Freeway access is nearby ensuring a quick and seamless commute to Melbourne’s CBD.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has