36 Manifold Court, Croydon South
Comfort And Convenience Home In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this three (3) bedroom single level home in one of the most sought after locale of Croydon. Positioned in a quiet leafy court, it has easy access to the train station, buses, schools, parks and all the convenient amenities in Croydon. With a short drive to Eastland Shopping and Eastlink, this home is poised for any family looking for comfort and convenience. The natural light flowing through the home enhances its spaciousness. The inviting interior comprises a living area with bay window that offers a garden view. It is complemented by a spacious kitchen/meals area opening to an expansive family rumpus, connected to a single lockup garage. The functional kitchen is well equipped for the home chef. The internal laundry has space possibilities and opens out to a side-yard. This home boasts of another sun room/study which opens out to a private backyard, most ideal for any family or social entertaining. The master bedroom with walk in robe has an ensuite effect to a central bathroom with bath and shower, shared with the other two (2) bedrooms with built in robes. There is also a separate WC facility. This home continues to deliver with ducted heating, split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, big garden shed and off street parking.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.