205/296 Mt Dandenong Road, Croydon
Contemporary & Convenient Living
Elegance, sophistication and brilliance best describe the lifestyle on offer at this modern two-bedroom apartment. Located in a secure complex with lift access, convenient to Croydon Central and the train station, the home enjoys a sunny northerly aspect and tranquil treed views. Presenting an impressive catalogue of features, the interior is adorned with dazzling pendant lights as well as quality carpet and tile flooring. An open-plan living area – comprising a spacious lounge and superbly appointed kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances – spills out onto the balcony for a seamless entertaining experience. Generously-sized, both bedrooms have built-in robes and a share a large bathroom with a double frameless shower and separate toilet. Additional luxuries include split system heating/cooling, European laundry, secure basement parking and storage.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.