12/46-48 Bonnie View Road, Croydon North
$550,000 - $600,000
Easy Single-Level Living
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Stunning and stylish, this well-presented three-bedroom unit is a contemporary haven for the first home buyer or progressive downsizer. Savvy investors will also see this beauty as a great addition to their portfolio. The relaxed interior features a flexible dual living arrangement centred around the kitchen, with sliding door access to a sunny entertainer’s deck and courtyard. Each of the bedrooms are equipped with substantial built-in storage, they share a well-appointed two-way bathroom complete with an ensuite-effect to the master. Gas ducted heating and split system A/C add to the appeal, with a carport and garden shed further conveniences. Essential amenities are also easily accessible from this standout address, with Croydon North Shopping Centre, Warrien Reserve schools and bus services all nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.