6A Cherry Tree Court, Doncaster East
Pick of the Bunch
Revel in the space and style of this character two-bedroom weatherboard, found in a coveted Doncaster East location. One of two dwellings, this home is situated at the rear in a beautiful garden setting, ensuring peace and privacy. The radiant interior is a seamless blend of timber floors and white walls – fundamental elements to facilitate a contemporary lifestyle. Clever zoning places the bedrooms (each equipped with its own ensuite) at opposite ends of the home, while the open-plan lounge and updated kitchen spill out to the alfresco deck and garden – making entertaining here a real breeze. The quiet cul-de-sac location is, without a doubt, extremely convenient for all, with easy access to Tunstall Square, the Eastern Freeway and parks. A bus stop is within walking distance, while desired zoning for East Doncaster Secondary College and Beverley Hills Primary School adds to the appeal. Additional features: stainless-steel appliances (incl. dishwasher), brand new gas hot water service, a carport and remote garage door.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.