54 Harrison Street, Box Hill North
$1,000,000 - $1,100,000
Rejuvenate or Detonate
Poised for possibility in a coveted position, this flat 637sqm (approx.) site occupies a highly regarded area zoned for Kerrimuir Primary School and Koonung Secondary College. Currently housing an original three-bedroom home plus bungalow, there are options to update or rebuild (subject to council approval). Awash with natural light, the interior comprises a large lounge and dining area, separate kitchen/meals space and a well-appointed central bathroom. The bungalow is currently rented out and includes its own kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities. Lock-up garaging, a shed and rear ramp access are further conveniences. Perfect for a dream family home (STCA), buyers will want to move quick to make their mark. Walking distance to local shops, parks and transport with easy freeway access providing a short commute to the CBD.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.