2 Bernarra Court, Donvale
$3,500,000 - $3,600,000
Endearing Character & Charm
The ultimate in peace and privacy with views across a whimsical garden setting, this European-inspired residence occupies a lush acre (approx.) in one of Donvale’s most coveted cul-de-sacs. Conjuring an instant impression of sophistication and effortless family living, the home flaunts a high quality design and build with spacious interiors that seemingly stretch on and on forever. A succinct blend of period features with tasteful updates is the perfect pairing, with parquetry floors and plush carpets offset by white walls and large windows.
Multiple living and dining areas will impress, ensuring any and all occasions are catered for, complemented by a generous kitchen equipped with premium Bosch appliances and sleek brand new bench tops. Leisure time and festivities seamlessly transition to the outdoors where a choice of entertaining zones await. Highlights include an undercover alfresco with built-in BBQ and an in-ground solar and gas heated pool.
Capping off a well-considered floorplan, the sleeping arrangements are comfortable with four bedrooms plus a study serviced by two bathrooms and two additional toilets. Bespoke built-in cupboards feature upstairs, while the master is replete with its own ensuite and lavish walk-in robe/dressing room.
Located for lifestyle, this stunning home is convenient to The Pines Shopping Centre, parkland and bus services, with prized zoning for Warrandyte High School and Milgate Primary. Donvale Christian College and Whitefriars are also desirably situated nearby.
Additional luxuries: hydronic heating, split system A/C, ducted vacuuming, abundant storage (incl. large attic space, pool house and shed), water tanks, intercom, security system and garaging for up to four vehicles.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.