3/2 Beaumont Street, Vermont
$590,000 - $649,000
Complete Lifestyle Convenience
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Set in a peaceful and picturesque group of only four, this low maintenance unit is a first home buyer’s dream or fabulous addition to any investor’s portfolio. Beyond neatly manicured gardens, the single-storey layout comprises a spacious lounge with adjoining kitchen and dining, leading out to a private rear courtyard that’s bathed in northern sunshine. Light and bright year-round, the home also includes two robed bedrooms serviced by a neat central bathroom with separate toilet, plus gas ducted heating, split system cooling and a remote garage. Located for lifestyle, this hidden gem is just a short walk to Vermont Village local shopping, and a short drive to Brentford Square Shopping Centre with Eastlink and public transport options convenient. It’s also desirably zoned for Vermont Primary School and Vermont Secondary College, both of which are within easy walking distance.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.