2/101 Barmah Drive West, Wantirna
$570,000 - $620,000
First-Class Style, Low Maintenance Appeal
Perfectly pairing first-class living with low maintenance lifestyle appeal, this elegant single-level unit calls on the executive couple, downsizer or investor who wants to live and entertain in comfort and style.
Delivering a harmonious indoor-outdoor design, the open-plan kitchen, living and dining zone is graced with glamorous floorboards, while the high-end appointments of stone bench tops, Miele/Ilve appliances, a Bosch dishwasher, glass splashbacks plus an island breakfast bench are sure to keep the cook happy.
Certain to be a favoured space during the warmer summer months, sliding doors open onto a gorgeous entertaining deck, where a glass of wine can be enjoyed with friends while small pets rest alongside in the courtyard.
Accommodation needs are well serviced with the inclusion of two generously sized bedrooms, each with a built-in robe and accompanied by a magnificent bathroom boasting floor-to-ceiling tiling, shower, bathtub, vanity and toilet, while a separate laundry provides added convenience.
Further attributes include split system heating/cooling, high ceilings, LED downlights, water tank, garden shed plus an excellent parking space right beside the front door.
Desirably situated within close proximity of Westfield Knox, Knox Private Hospital, Wantirna Primary, The Knox School, Wantirna College, buses, parkland plus EastLink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.