1 Flinders Street, Mitcham
Character Home In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect & Be Surprised!
A spectacular statement in charm and character, this fabulous five (5) room home is in one of the most sought after locale of Mitcham. Positioned in a quiet street and leafy enclave of Mitcham, this home has close proximity to Mitcham train station, Mitcham hospital, Eastland Shopping, Eastlink and all the convenient amenities in the Mitcham shopping precinct. Immaculately presented with floorboards throughout, this home is poised for any family looking for space, comfort, and convenience. The abundance natural light flowing through the windows, brings out the charm and elegance of its expressive interior.
Upon entry, one is greeted by a living space with a cosy open fire place. Flowing through is the open plan of the expansive kitchen/dining and family area which opens out to a covered deck over-looking the leafy backyard, perfect for any family or social entertaining. The spacious kitchen with ample bench space to congregate around, is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, most ideal for the master-chef of the family. The laundry room has space possibilities. The three (3) good size bedrooms with built in robes and a fourth bedroom/study option are serviced by a central bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC facilities.
The biggest surprise in this home is the extremely well presented fully self-contained unit on the lower level. Privately with its own exit and with floorboards throughout, it has every creature comfort for self-sustenance; spacious living area with kitchenette, good size bedroom with ensuite and built in robe.
This home continues to impress with ducted heating, evaporative cooling, powder room, ceiling fans, private back garden, big shed and off street parking.
The Property is available from 1st December 2020 but can be earlier if required.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.