44 Dirkala Avenue, Heathmont
5 Bedrooms Plus Study - The Perfect Entertainer.
Located in a quiet street, within walking distance of Dandenong Creek Trail and Heathmont Reserve plus only moments from Heathmont shops, Aquinas College, Aquanation and much more, we offer the rare opportunity to occupy this immaculately presented home.
Light and spacious throughout, the flexible floorplan allows for endless entertaining options all year round.
Set over three levels, this stunning home comprises five generous bedrooms, three with built-in robes, main with walk-in robe and full ensuite with sunken spa, separate study/possible 6th bedroom, timber and granite kitchen with adjoining meals area, formal lounge/dining room, downstairs rumpus with open fire place and wet bar plus a further two family bathrooms.
Externally, you'll discover a low maintenance and secure rear yard with huge undercover entertaining gazebo with BBQ, small undercover deck, two water tanks, single garage with storage/workshop and internal access, single carport plus ample off street driveway parking.
Endless features of this outstanding home include; gas ducted heating, two split system air conditioners, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, pantry, ducted vacuum, three bathrooms, four toilets, new carpets and an incredible attic storage room.
Please note: the shed in rear left corner will be permanently locked and not accessible.
Also within close proximity of Eastland, Eastlink, popular schooling & Heathmont Train Station.
Super location, great size, spotless home, act fast.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.