3/90-94 Mt Dandenong Road, Croydon
$700,000 - $770,000
Style & Substance
*Enter via Currong Grove*
For a low maintenance lifestyle that doesn’t compromise on quality, look no further than this high-end unit. Private and secure in a boutique group of four, it occupies a beautifully manicured 404sqm (approx.) block that requires minimal upkeep. The single-storey layout is deceptively spacious comprising four robed bedrooms and two bathrooms, including an ensuite to the master. A flexible dual living arrangement will impress with options to entertain in either the formal lounge or the open-plan family/meals space, which is overseen by a renovated kitchen equipped with sleek stone bench tops and modern stainless-steel appliances. Outdoor entertaining has also been considered with a fabulous covered deck providing the perfect alfresco setting. Complete with a study nook, remote double garage, high ceilings, ducted heating and split system cooling, this is a home that wants for nothing. Located within easy walking distance of Croydon Central and Main Street, the train station and a premium selection of schools.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.