3/24 Stonehaven Avenue, Boronia
$550,000 - $590,000
Sunny, Stylish & Superbly Located
Set back securely from the street, this as-new townhouse is a discovery worth making. Laid-back elegance is reflected in the open-plan layout with timber-look flooring contrasting superbly with white walls to make a stylish statement. Overseeing the light-filled lounge and dining area, the striking kitchen is highly functional featuring quality stainless-steel appliances and soft-close cabinetry. An equally impressive feature, the outdoor setting consists of a blend of pavement and low maintenance gardens, providing a tranquil backdrop for alfresco entertaining and recreation. Positioned for privacy, the three bedrooms are located upstairs alongside a contemporary main bathroom. All include their own built-in robes, while the master further benefits from its own ensuite. Added extras include a remote garage with a rear roller door to the courtyard, European laundry, split system heating/cooling and LED lighting. Located in the heart of Boronia, this stunning home has much to offer, walking distance to the train station and shops as well as schools and parkland.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.