1 Norman Court, Ringwood
SOLD - $860,000
Exciting Possibilities in a First-Class Location
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Located on the high side of a coveted court, this fantastic opportunity is within walking distance of Norwood Secondary College and Mullum Mullum Reserve, near Eastland, EastLink and a convenient selection of public transport options. Spanning 882sqm (approx.), the property comes with a family-sized four bedroom plus study home and a long-term tenant. While the potential for investors and home buyers is clearly evident, the site is zoned NRZ3 and may suit a subdivision or the development of a luxury new home, which takes advantage of the stunning views (subject to council approval).
Buyers may consider renovating the existing residence, featuring a spacious dual living arrangement, original kitchen and bathrooms, gas space heater and timber floors throughout. The rear of the block is north-facing and has no significant trees or identified easements.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.