39 Lowan Avenue, Templestowe Lower
SOLD - $1,050,000
Promise & Potential
Sited on a substantial 648sqm (approx.) block, this classic family home is simply brimming with potential. Lovingly maintained by just one owner for the past 55 years, the creative at heart may choose to live in while making plans for a modern makeover. Features include three robed bedrooms (main with WIR and ensuite), original bathroom, a central kitchen and meals zone, formal lounge/dining plus a versatile rumpus. There’s plenty of space for the growing or established family not to mention a long list of alluring extras including ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ducted vacuuming, extensive under-house storage, triple carport and garage. Alternatively, the astute developer will see scope to explore a development opportunity here (subject to council approval), while investors can expect healthy returns in this sought-after, family-friendly location. Nearby conveniences include Birrarrung Park, Templestowe Valley Primary School, Macedon Square, Bulleen Plaza, bus services and easy freeway access.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.