5 Merrilong Street, Ringwood East
SOLD - $1,340,000
Options Aplenty in First-Class Location
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Secure the cream of the crop in Ringwood East’s most coveted pocket. This sprawling 1381sqm (approx.) site houses an original four-bedroom weatherboard and offers multiple avenues for the astute purchaser to explore. Amongst beautifully established gardens, the existing home is ideal to renovate or rent out, featuring dual living plus a study, central kitchen and a family bathroom with separate WC. Alternatively, buyers may consider repurposing the generously-sized block with a multi-unit development (subject to council approval). Desirably located on the high side of the street, this outstanding opportunity is just steps from Eastwood Primary School and Tintern Grammar, with prized zoning for Ringwood Secondary College. Ringwood East Station and Shopping Village are also within easy walking distance, while Eastland, EastLink and Costco are convenient.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.