2/7 Clarke Street, Templestowe
$650,000 - $700,000
Executor’s Estate - Rare Single-Level Unit with Double Garage
Private and secure at the rear of a boutique collection of just two stunning units, this charming residence is picture perfect for a young family or downsizer. A stone’s throw from trendy Templestowe Village, the home is also in easy reach of local schools and parks, and handy to transportation. Opening into an interior graced with high ceilings and polished floorboards, the single storey layout allows for a profusion of natural sunlight. A spacious lounge room leads through to the tiled kitchen and meals domain, extending out to a covered relaxation deck. All three bedrooms feature built-in robes and are serviced by a central bathroom, separate WC and laundry. Gas ducted heating, a double lock-up garage and low maintenance garden surrounds offer further conveniences.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.