8/34-36 Marlborough Road, Heathmont
Rare Single-Level Unit with Double Garage
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Quietly tucked away in a boutique group within easy walking distance of Marlborough Primary School and Heathmont Station, this three-bedroom single-level unit is a rare gem featuring spacious dual living and desired double garaging. Low maintenance manicured gardens and a charming façade will instantly impress, unfolding to reveal a light-filled, freshly painted interior kept comfortable with ducted heating and evaporative cooling.
At the front of the home, a bay-windowed lounge provides the perfect setting for intimate occasions, while a generous family/meals zone is ideal for more casual interactions, overseen by a modern kitchen equipped with new appliances. From here, sliding glass doors ensure a seamless transition to the courtyard where there’s ample paved space for outdoor entertaining.
Well-considered accommodation sees all three bedrooms fitted with plentiful built-in storage. The master boasts a large walk-in robe and ensuite, with the remaining beds enjoying the service of a neat central bathroom with separate WC.
Feature-packed for immediate enjoyment, this standout home further benefits from a first-class location close to EastLink, Eastland, lush parks, walking trails and Aquanation Leisure Centre. Inspection is a must!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has