1A Elizabeth Street, Bulleen
Space & Comfort In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect! Entertainment Delight!
Be impressed by this single level two (2) bedroom home in an excellent locale of Bulleen. Positioned on a street fronted block, this home has close proximity to all the convenient amenities in Bulleen Plaza and nearby Westfield Shopping in Doncaster. It has easy access to all the parks, golf courses, schools, bus services and Eastern Freeway. Extremely well presented, it boasts of two (2) spacious living areas built for living and relaxation. It is poised for any family looking for space and comfort. The functional kitchen adjacent to the dining area is equipped with stainless steel appliances. With a pantry and ample bench space, this kitchen is a sure delight to any home discerning chef. The master bedroom with walk in robe shares a handy two way bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC with the other good size bedroom with built in robe. The laundry room with space possibilities has access to a low maintenance courtyard. This home continues to deliver with ducted heating and a double lock up garage.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.