63 Carlton Road, Dandenong North
Perfectly Located Family Home
Ready to welcome a young or growing family, this four-bedroom beauty is conveniently located between Wooranna Park Primary School and Lyndale Secondary College, with bus services, parks and shops all close by. On a substantial 523sqm (approx.) block, the home features a generous dual living arrangement with spacious lounge/dining on the ground floor and a versatile rumpus upstairs. There’s an updated kitchen flaunting European appliances plus an alfresco out the back, where there’s plenty of room for kids and pets to play. Sleeping arrangements are also impressive with the private master bedroom including a walk-in robe to ensuite; the children’s bedrooms share a family bathroom with separate WC. Creature comforts aplenty, additional features to this standout home include split system heating/cooling, a gas space heater, single garage and an electric stair chairlift (with option to remove).
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.