1, 3 & 4/330 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood
Brand New Brilliance
Finished to an exacting standard, these brand new townhouses flaunt expert craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail. Where low maintenance luxury meets the convenience of the suburbs, they deliver an indulgent lifestyle in a sought-after pocket of Ringwood. There are three double-storey homes to choose from; Units 1 and 4 feature a family-friendly three bedroom, two bathroom floorplan, while Unit 3 offers a compact two bedroom, one bathroom design. Versatile open-plan living spaces provide the perfect canvas to customise and call your own. Large windows allow plenty of natural light to flow throughout, with a neutral colour palette and sleek timber floors enhancing the sense of calm. There’s room to move with an emphasis on indoor-outdoor living, with sliding doors opening to easy-care courtyards that are ideal for entertaining. A premium fit-out sees each home equipped with a gourmet stone-topped kitchen appointed with soft-close cabinetry, Bosch appliances and plumbed fridge space. Beautifully styled bathrooms boast stone vanities. As one would expect, each home has high quality inclusions; ground floor powder rooms, double-glazed windows, LED downlights, zoned ducted Daikin climate systems and instant hot water. Remote garaging with internal access only adds to the appeal. Act now to secure your preferred home - they won’t stay on the market for long with new homes situated close to Eastland, EastLink and public transport in very high demand.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.