1/10 Madeleine Street, Doncaster
3 Bedrooms Plus Studio
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
In a prime pocket of Doncaster, this freshly updated single-level unit flaunts a unique, low maintenance design that will appeal to young families, downsizers and investors alike. Street-front on a block of just two, the home features three large carpeted bedrooms, two with built-in robes. There’s a modern bathroom and an additional toilet for your convenience, plus a separate laundry offering plenty of storage space. The resident chef will delight at the perfectly formed kitchen; boasting stainless-steel appliances including Bosch dishwasher and a glorious skylight, it opens onto L-shaped lounge and dining with polished floorboards underfoot. Rounding out an impressive list of inclusions is central Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning, a single carport and an external studio, which could be used as a private home office or separate bedroom depending on your needs. Zoned for Templestowe College and Templestowe Heights Primary School, this family-friendly neighbourhood is peaceful but well-serviced with a choice of parks just metres away. Macedon Square shops and bus services are within walking distance, while Westfield and the Eastern Freeway are close by.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.