31 Burke Road, Ferntree Gully
SOLD - $780,000
Prime Corner Site with Endorsed Plans & Permits
Occupying a prized corner location walking distance to Mountain Gate Shopping Centre and Westfield Knox, this 713sqm (approx.) site has promise and potential. An exciting prospect for any investor or developer, the property features an existing three bedroom, one bathroom home, which is currently tenanted and achieving solid returns. But there’s better value to be found in capitalising on the block’s proportions and convenience to lifestyle amenities by utilising attached plans and permits to build three luxury townhouses. (Plans and permits approved and endorsed plans soon to be approved). The proposed dwellings are double storey and vary in size and layout to suit the needs of a wide range of buyers. Each home will also feature its own private driveway, street frontage and garden. But you’ll need to act fast to secure this incredible opportunity, three-unit developments are extremely rare in this coveted pocket! Location highlights include: easy access to Wattle View Primary School, Fairhills Primary School, parklands, buses and Ferntree Gully Train Station.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.