1/38 Bateman Street, Wantirna
This stylishly updated single-level unit is the very definition of an easy-care package, enhanced only by its proximity to Westfield Knox, Eastland and EastLink. Situated street-front in a boutique group of five, the home feels a world away from the hustle and bustle of suburbia with extensive parklands opposite. Immediately impressive with its sleekly rendered exterior and beautifully established gardens, it opens into a fabulous interior where large windows allow for plenty of natural light to stream in. A spacious lounge enjoys treed views while the adjoining kitchen/meals zone benefits from high quality stainless-steel appliances and easy access to the stunning rear alfresco. Three bedrooms (master with built-in robe) share a contemporary central bathroom; additional features include ducted heating, air conditioning, a carport, shed and water tank.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.