8 Hill Street, Ringwood East
Fabulous Family Flair
Encased in low maintenance gardens, this four-bedroom executive town residence is just two years old, the front home of two with no Owners Corporation and located just metres from Ringwood Secondary College. Boasting sleek engineered floors and high ceilings, free-flowing living and dining on the entry level is complemented by a gourmet kitchen with feature pendant lighting and premium Asko appliances. For the family who loves to entertain, large glass sliding doors allow for a seamless transition to the alfresco deck, which is sheltered for your comfort. Cleverly zoned with quiet first floor accommodation, three robed bedrooms (including the master with ensuite) are placed alongside a well-appointed family bathroom plus a smart study nook for when it’s time to hit the books. An additional bedroom and bathroom can be found on the lower level, ideal for guests or extended family. With multiple split system heating/cooling units providing climate control year-round, this feature-packed home is optioned up with double-glazed windows, a discreet European-style laundry and a remote double garage. Walking distance to Eastland, Ringwood and Ringwood East Train Stations, with easy access to EastLink, Costco and Aquanation plus desired zoning for Great Ryrie Primary School.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.