1A Valda Avenue, Ringwood East
Ticks Every Box
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
On a low maintenance street-fronted block of 264sqm (approx.), this charming two-bedroom home is perfect for those looking to enter the property market, invest or downsize. Well-presented interiors are ready to enjoy or could be updated to taste, with light-filled living adjoining spacious dining, separate kitchen/meals area and a large laundry featuring plentiful storage and convenient outdoor access. A neat and tidy central bathroom with separate WC includes an ensuite-effect to the master bedroom, also starring a generous walk-in robe. Bathed in northern sunshine, the private rear courtyard is a relaxing retreat where established gardens attract native birdlife, only adding to the sense of serenity this unique home provides. Additional luxuries include: ducted heating, split system heating/cooling, an oversized remote garage and water tank with pump. Best of all, a first-class location means you’re never far from vital amenities; Maroondah Hospital and public transport options are within easy walking distance, while Eastland, EastLink and sought-after schools are nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.