18 Marcus Road, Templestowe Lower
SOLD - $1,140,000
Family Home with Exciting Possibilities
Located a short distance from Macedon Square on 716sqm (approx.), this charming five-bedroom family home has position and potential. Lovingly maintained by one owner since it was built in the 1960’s, the original residence is ideal to live in or rent out whilst you ponder future plans. Dream big and deliver a stunning renovation or explore options to rebuild or subdivide (subject to council approval). Features include three separate living/dining zones plus covered outdoor entertaining. All bedrooms are generously-sized and come with built-in robes. There’s an open fireplace, gas ducted heating and air-conditioning units for year-round comfort as well as an internally-accessible double garage with workshop and convenient sub-floor storage. Interested parties will need to act fast to secure this unique opportunity, which also boasts a first-class location; walking distance to buses with services to the CBD, close to the Eastern Freeway and Westfield, and with prized zoning for Templestowe College and Templestowe Valley Primary School.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.