1/12 James Avenue, Mitcham
Comfort And Convenience In The Heart of Mitcham
This three bedroom home is in an excellent locale of Mitcham. With close proximity to Mitcham and Heatherdale train stations and all the convenient amenities in Mitcham and Eastland Shopping in Ringwood, it also has easy access to Eastlink and Eastern Freeway. Recently repainted and renovated, this home has natural light flowing through which brings out the interior spaciousness, poised for comfort and convenience. There is a large living area complemented by a spacious kitchen/meals area with appliances and plenty of bench space, most ideal for the home chef. The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk in robe. The other two good size bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a central bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet facilities. There is a spacious sunroom which can also be used as a study or home office. This home continues to deliver with ducted heating, air conditioning in the living room, enclosed private backyard, off street parking, single lock up garage with remote and 3KW solar panel for energy savings.
The attached room in the back garden is not included in the lease.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.