301/1 Porter Street, Hawthorn East
$540,000 - $590,000
Style & Substance in the Heart of Camberwell Junction
A breathtaking celebration of sunlight, dazzling designer detail and low maintenance luxury, this elegant two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment exceeds all expectations. Located for complete lifestyle ease, the home is part of Camberwell Village, a high-end collaborative development by architects Elenberg Fraser and interior designers Hecker Guthrie, positioned in the heart of Camberwell Junction where shopping, dining, entertainment and a large transport network are literally on the doorstep. Through secure entry, the home features superb open-plan living/dining overseen by a striking black state-of-the-art kitchen finished with premium Miele appliances and sleek porcelain bench tops. Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors ensure a seamless integration with the balcony, where stunning scenery provides the perfect backdrop for dining or reclining. The carpeted bedrooms are spacious and come fitted with built-in robes, the master also enjoys the service of its own luxurious ensuite, while guests may peruse the equally stylish main bathroom. Climate-controlled with heating and air conditioning for year-round comfort, this sophisticated residence has all that you’d expect and more; quality timber flooring, a discreet laundry, intercom, secure car parking and storage.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.