4/15 Robyn Street, Doncaster
An immense lifestyle opportunity, this as-new town residence will appeal to professionals, families and investors alike. Tucked away in a boutique group, this north-facing retreat welcomes with a tiled open-plan living and dining zone that culminates in a gourmet kitchen starring stone bench tops and premium appliances. From here, sliding glass doors provide a seamless transition to the courtyard, a low maintenance space designed for both entertaining and relaxation. There are three bedrooms and three bathrooms strategically spread throughout the home for privacy; the master (with ensuite) and second bedroom occupy the first floor with a versatile rumpus in between, while the third bedroom (also with ensuite) enjoys private placement downstairs. A host of creature comforts will sway the most discerning of buyers with double-glazed commercial windows, heating/air conditioning units in every room, a guest powder room, remote garage, 2000L water tank and handy garden storage all included. As for the first-class location, the home is exceptionally close to Westfield Doncaster with the Eastern Freeway and bus services nearby. Zoning for Doncaster Secondary College and Doncaster Primary School is a bonus.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.