80 Major Crescent, Lysterfield
Family Entertainer with Majestic Views
Set atop an elevated 4000sqm (approx.) allotment, this six-bedroom, three-bathroom showpiece enjoys uninterrupted panoramic views. The space and privacy on offer here is truly astounding, a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, whilst still being very much in touch with amenities, such as shops and major arterials with Wellington Road, EastLink and the Monash Freeway all within momentary reach.
Designed first and foremost with family in mind, the home promotes a lifestyle par excellence with a flexible floorplan that seemingly stretches on forever. Four separate living and dining zones ensure any and all needs are met, accompanied by a solid timber kitchen plus an indoor pool and spa. There’s also a self-contained unit on site, which offers fantastic in-law accommodation or additional space for independent kids.
Private, undulating grounds feature established greenery and plenty of open space for children and pets to run wild. Outdoor recreation and entertaining has also been considered with multiple areas for alfresco dining and a floodlit tennis court all included.
Feature-packed for immediate enjoyment, additional features to this unique lifestyle home include: evaporative cooling, reverse cycle units, gas ducted heating, wood heater, new roof, upgraded solar heating for the pool, solar power (27 panels), new carpet, large workshop/garage with three-phase power, shed and water tank.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.