899 Healesville Yarra Glen Road, Yarra Glen
Linden Gate – Your New Lifestyle & Business Opportunity Awaits
Closing Date Sale: Tuesday 24th November at 5:00pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Among the rolling hills of the Yarra Valley, Linden Gate is a sprawling 2.638 hectare (approx.) slice of heaven. Designed and built by renowned artist Ernst Fries, a mud-brick and solid timber home is set deep within the block and features a stylishly renovated stone kitchen, open-plan living area and uninterrupted panoramic views. In addition to the two bedroom, one bathroom main residence, the property is also home to three very popular self-contained guest cottages/getaways, a studio apartment and art gallery, which has been exhibiting local works to the public since 1989. Accommodation options all include a relaxing outdoor terrace, overlooking a small private vineyard featuring Pinot, Chardonnay and Cabernet varieties; there’s also an extensive underground wine cellar to house the property’s wares. A unique lifestyle investment, the new owner of Linden Gate can do as much or as little as desired. Located an hour’s drive from Melbourne, the property is just a short distance from the Yarra Glen township with world-class wineries and tourist attractions including Zonzo Estate and Yering Station all nearby.
*Wood fireplaces & split system heating/cooling
*Multiple water tanks
*Workshop & 3-bay lockable shed
*Polished timber, polished concrete floors
*Solar power unit
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.