8 Briar Rose Walk, Croydon South
Contemporary & Convenient
Tucked away in a very private, leafy street on 651sqm (approx.), this stylishly updated home boasts a seamless integration between indoors and out for relaxed entertaining year-round. Welcoming with landscaped gardens and a double remote garage, a split system heated and cooled interior sees open-plan living/dining teamed with a fully renovated kitchen flaunting stainless-steel appliances. Down the hall you’ll find a modern central bathroom with separate WC as well as three bedrooms, all equipped with built-in robes. Adding to the allure, magical mountain views can be enjoyed from the backyard, which is generously sized for kids and pets, and includes an entertainer’s deck to soak up the sun. Located a short distance from Merrindale Shopping Centre with access to Dorset Primary School and Tintern Grammar, this is a truly beautiful setting with abundant space and scope to accommodate any and all lifestyle plans.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.