29 Highfield Road, Doncaster East
Generous Family Home in Prime Location
Stretching out on a 645sqm (approx.) corner block, this family-sized beauty is a superior example of its time featuring multiple living areas, a swimming pool and flexible sleeping arrangements. Uniquely positioned, entry is via Azalea Avenue with Donburn Primary School directly located at the rear. Well-presented over a desirable single-level, the home is liveable or rentable as is, with hardwood floors gracing separate formal lounge and dining areas which open to a delightful garden courtyard. Brimming with storage options, the timber kitchen will impress, adjoining a large gallery/living space that leads to three robed bedrooms (master with ensuite, WIR) and the family bathroom. Perfect for the current climate, the separate fourth bedroom/study is ideal for those working from home, decked out with storage facilities, A/C and its very own bathroom. The home makes an even bolder statement with resort-style outdoor entertaining, featuring an alfresco dining zone overlooking the in-ground pool. A host of creature comforts add to the allure of this fabulous family find, including gas ducted heating, reverse cycle heating/cooling, a water tank, shed and remote double garage with handy internal access. If the current offering isn’t to your tastes, there are options to renovate or potentially start again with your own dream design (subject to council approval). Zoned for East Doncaster Secondary College, close to Devon Plaza, Tunstall Square, Westfield and The Pines with Eastern Freeway access and bus services also nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 10 people from any number of households may attend
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.