2/34 Heathmont Road, Ringwood
Quiet, Comfortable, Convenient...
Located in a quiet street, within easy reach of Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood & Heathmont Train Stations, Aquanation, Jubilee Park, local schools and much more, we offer this comfortable and affordable home.
The light and bright floorplan comprises of three generous bedrooms, main with built-in robes, renovated kitchen with breakfast bench, open plan lounge/dining area plus central bathroom (shower over bath) and laundry.
Externally, you'll discover a spacious rear courtyard with paved entertaining space, garden shed and off street driveway parking for 3-4 cars.
Features include; split system heating/cooling, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, good storage, down lights, two toilets, carpeted bedrooms and polished hardwood flooring to living area.
Also providing an easy commute via Eastlink/Eastern Freeway to the CBD & Mornington Peninsula.
Excellent location, renovated kitchen, easily affordable, act fast.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.