47 Heathmont Road, Ringwood
Brand New - Size, Location & Much, Much More...
Located in a quiet street, within easy reach of Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood & Heathmont Train Stations, Aquanation, Jubilee Park, local schools and much more, we offer the rare opportunity to occupy this brand new home.
Complete with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, the light and spacious floorplan offers endless living and entertaining options.
Upstairs, you'll find four generous bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, sharing a central bathroom with separate bath and shower and second living area/childrens retreat.
Downstairs consists of main bedroom with walk-in robe and full ensuite, sleek stone kitchen, large open plan living/dining room plus powder room and laundry.
Externally, you'll discover a private low maintenance courtyard with entertainers deck, water tank and remote double garage with internal access.
Endless features of this stunning home include; split system heating/cooling x 6, 900mm stainless steel stove, dishwasher, butlers pantry, alarm system, four toilets, down lights, carpeted bedrooms and floorboards to living area.
Also providing an easy commute via Eastlink/Eastern Freeway to the CBD & Mornington Peninsula.
Outstanding home, excellent location, great size, act fast.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.