2/14 Branch Road, Bayswater North
$520,000 - $570,000
Single-Level Unit with Multiple Living Areas & Double Garage
Closing Date Sale: Wednesday 21st October at 4:00pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Boasting stylish interiors and a remote double garage, this rare single-level unit truly delivers. Inside, floorboards are offset by an abundance of natural light streaming through large windows into an inviting open-plan lounge and separate dining space. The stainless-steel appliance kitchen will delight, but it’s the north-facing alfresco courtyard that will undoubtedly impress, kept private by high fences and sheltered by a retractable pergola. Rounding out the floorplan are the two bedrooms, which both come equipped with ample built-in storage and share a sleek designer bathroom with ensuite-effect. Comfortable year-round with gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling, this low maintenance yet feature-packed find also benefits from CCTV, a new Aquamax hot water system, garden storage, remote-controlled lighting and built-in speakers. Tucked away in a neat and tidy complex, you’ll discover all amenities are conveniently located nearby for your enjoyment, including local cafes and bus services. Tinternvale Primary School is within walking distance, while Croydon Station and Croydon Central are close by.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.