24 Alice Street, Clayton
The Perfect Entertainer - Size, Location & More...
Located in a quiet street, within moments access of Clayton Train Station, Djerring Trail, local shopping, schools, parks and much more, we offer this immaculately presented, low maintenance home.
Recently renovated throughout, the light and spacious floorplan comprises four generous bedrooms with built-in robes, main with full ensuite, sleek stone kitchen, open plan living/dining room plus central bathroom (separate bath and shower) and laundry.
Externally, you'll discover a large undercover deck, perfect for entertaining all year round, ample room to play in the secure rear yard, garden shed, car port plus extra driveway car parking.
Endless features of this stunning home include; gas ducted heating, split system air conditioning, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, polished flooring throughout and two toilets.
Also providing easy access to Eastlink, CBD, Brighton Beach & more.
Outstanding location, great size, spotless home, act fast.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• The maximum number of people that may attend is 10 subject to density quotient: one person per four sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has