1/1054 Heidelberg Road, Ivanhoe
Spacious and Affordable!
This great one bedroom apartment is situated on the ground floor and is well positioned with Darebin Station, Upper Heidelberg Road Shopping centre, Ivanhoe Grammar and Austin Hospital all close by. The light & bright lounge room has an adjoining dining area with servery to kitchen which could easily be utilised as a study area. The living space has a split system unit to keep you cool in the summer and warm on those colder days. The kitchen is spacious and includes plenty of cupboards and gas cooking. The roomy bedroom offers double built-in robes. The bathroom is adjacent and offers a combined bath/shower and separate toilet. There is also a separate laundry with access to a compact courtyard plus your very own car space!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.