3/482-484 Mitcham Road, Mitcham
SOLD - $591,000
Contemporary Interior, Convenient Location
An unmissable opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers or investors, this fabulous two-bedroom unit enjoys a first-class location with Mitcham Station within walking distance, Rangeview Shops and parks nearby, plus EastLink and every other conceivable amenity on hand. Quietly tucked away in a boutique group, the home flaunts a move-in ready interior comprising a stylishly renovated kitchen, stunning bathroom and a large living/dining area with A/C unit. Both bedrooms are generously proportioned and feature built-in robes, while the dedicated laundry boasts handy courtyard access. Additional features to this low maintenance find include: polished floorboards and plush carpets, gas ducted heating, a single lock-up garage and desired zoning for Antonio Park Primary School and Mulluana College.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.