48 Barkly Street, Ringwood
SOLD - $1,350,000
Outstanding Development Opportunity in Prime Location (STCA)
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Superbly located in the heart of Ringwood, this 944sqm (approx.) block of GRZ1 land presents a fantastic opportunity for developers and investors in the highly sought-after Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary School zones. Flat and clear of trees, it is a short distance to Ringwood Station, Eastland, Costco and EastLink. Ideal for your next multi-unit development (subject to council approval).
With an existing four-bedroom weatherboard home, this property offers superior comfort for today and exciting potential for tomorrow. With a ready to go tenant on a month-to-month lease, it will provide a solid rental income while you get your plans approved.
Alternatively, move in to enjoy family-wise accommodation including a spacious open-plan living/meals area teamed with a stainless-steel appliance kitchen and convenient walk-in pantry. Then step out to find the ultimate zone for entertaining - a large deck and patio bathed in northern sunshine. Featuring two well-appointed bathrooms (ensuite to master bedroom), the home further benefits from gas ducted heating, excellent storage and a single carport.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has