108/569 Whitehorse Road, Mitcham
Convenience And Lifestyle In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Live the ultimate urban lifestyle in this executive style apartment. Superbly located, it is within walking distance to the Mitcham train station, shops and its many restaurants/cafes. It also has easy access to local schools, parks, Eastland Shopping Centre, Eastern Freeway and Eastlink. Finished to exacting and modern standards throughout, this spacious light-filled apartment is poised to meet the needs of anyone looking for convenience and low maintenance. The spacious living/dining area opens out to a private balcony. It is complimented by a sleek appointed kitchen, well equipped with stainless appliances; most ideal for the home chef. The master bedroom has ensuite and built in robe. The other bedroom with built in robe is serviced by a central bathroom with shower and WC facility. This apartment continues to impress with split system heating/cooling, European laundry, intercom system for access and secure basement parking with storage cage.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.