1/66 Severn Street, Box Hill North
Position Perfect - Easy Walk To All Amenities.
Conveniently located, in a quiet street, within walking distance of Box Hill Centro and its many cafes & restaurants, Train Station, Trams, Box Hill Hospital, Box Hill Gardens and much more, we offer this immaculately presented home.
Renovated throughout, the light and spacious floorplan offers two generous bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes and carpets, central bathroom with separate bath and shower, stunning Caesar stone kitchen adjoining the living/dining area plus European laundry.
Externally, you'll discover a private low maintenance courtyard with entertainers deck, lock up garage plus extra driveway parking for one car.
Also providing easy access to the Eastern Freeway, local schools, major shopping facilities and more.
Outstanding location, great size, spotless home, act fast.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective tenant, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.