10 Yering Place, Chirnside Park
$580,000 - $630,000
Low Maintenance Luxury
Closing Date Sale: Wednesday 11th November at 6:00pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Elegant interiors, relaxing views and a high-amenity location combine to create an ideal offering for the owner-occupier or investor. Flaunting a fuss-free design on its own title of 302sqm (approx.), this Federation-inspired two-bedroom home loves to entertain. A large wrap-around alfresco deck will instantly impress, complemented by a stylishly renovated kitchen/meals zone and a spacious lounge with split system cooling. Polished Tasmanian Oak floors feature throughout the living hub, while plush carpets adorn the bedrooms, each with built-in robes and sharing an updated bathroom with ensuite-effect to the master. Boasting gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and a lock-up garage, this lifestyle home also benefits from no Owners Corporation. Peacefully located yet so close to all essential amenities; near schools including Oxley Christian College, and walking distance to Chirnside Park Shopping Centre and parklands.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.