2/5 Albert Street, Ringwood
SOLD - $723,000
In the Heart of Ringwood
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
One of just three in an innovative development 500 metres (approx.) from Ringwood Station and well within the coveted Ringwood Secondary College zone, this three-bedroom residence is where townhouse living meets inner-city convenience. Boasting an expansive double-storey design encompassing a low maintenance courtyard and a remote single garage, owner-occupiers and investors alike will simply delight at what’s on offer. Well-appointed with a stainless-steel appliance kitchen, the ground floor unfolds with spacious open-plan living/dining, an entertainer’s deck, full-sized laundry and designer details including solid timber floors, gas ducted heating and split system cooling. There’s exceptional built-in storage in each of the bedrooms, while the modern bathroom has a separate WC. A fabulous find, central to all that Ringwood has to offer; Eastland, EastLink, Aquanation, Jubilee Park, Great Ryrie Primary and much, much more.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Attendees are limited to one agent and one prospective purchaser, who may be accompanied by one other person (either an existing household member or intimate partner) and their children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.